Skills Training and Therapy (DBT)
with Lisa Wessan, LICSW via Zoom platform
FIVE STEPS TO
1. Set an appointment for a brief talk on the phone, @15-20 minutes. There is no cost to you for this call. We need to see if there are any obstacles to participating in this program.
2. DBT registration forms need to completed and returned before the initial consultation.
3. Initial Consultation - Enrollment requires one session with me to see how I can best serve you in the group. There is a fee for this consultation ($225). After reviewing your registration forms, this is a time for me to learn more about your background, and to understand details you might not share with the group right away.
4. Therapist Agreement Form – For best practice of this DBT program, it is a requirement for all participants in DBT groups to be working with an individual therapist weekly. Your therapist does not have to be DBT trained, but it is important to have someone with whom you can process your thoughts and feelings in between classes.
Therapy Waiver Form – if you choose not to see a therapist, you will need to sign this form instead of submitting your Therapist’s Agreement. This is not best practice, but some students choose to go on this path against medical advice.
5. Submit your fee for the group. For new students, the fee is $225 for the initial consultation and then $910 for the tuition. Continuing students’ fee is $910.
are mailed to:
Please call me at 978.631.0349 or email to inquire.
Onward and Upward,